Class 4 MOT in Aldershot with Treadwell Service Centre
At Treadwell Service Centre we can carry out Class 4 MOTS for Cars and Small Vans up to 3000 kg Book your MOT online here straight into our live Diary and you will receive a confirmation email and all you need to do is turn up at the appointed time.
All vehicles over 3 years old are required by law to have an annual MOT Test, this is an annual Safety check on the condition and roadworthiness of your vehicle to ensure that it meets the minimum safety level standards. It is always worth performing a few simple Pre MOT Checks to stop your vehicle failing for reasons that could be easily fixed.
An MOT Test covers amongst other items:
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Seat Belts
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
- Body, Structure and General Items
Changes are coming to The MOT Test in May 2018, which will include some additional items to be tested, these will include:-
- Performance of additional braking device
- Daytime running lamps, front fog lamps, reversing lamps
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine, transmission and so on
There is also a New Look MOT Certificate which is shown on the right if you follow the link.
For any advice or questions about the MOT please call us on 01252 444 647 or complete our contact form.